Calling all coconut lovers! This is a sweet and beautiful twist on the original pancake. It tastes just as good as it smells!
You’ll love these amazing coconut pancakes!
Directions0/0 steps made
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a medium bowl, mix together coconut oil and honey. Whisk in eggs one at a time.
- Add the almond milk, vanilla extract and lemon zest.
- Fold in flour mixture until all combined. DO NOT over mix.
- Grease frying pan (can use coconut oil) and cook pancakes!
Love This Post?
Subscribe to get posts like this delivered to your inbox every week