I’m a huge fan of nut butters. So good, healthy and all around satisfying. We often hear of Peanut Butter Oatmeal cookies, but I’d like to introduce you to Almond Butter Oatmeal cookies drizzled with tahini. These are to satisfy more of a salty tooth over sweet. Give them a go and let me know what you think…
Directions0/0 steps made
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat together the almond butter, sugar, vanilla and eggs.
- Fold in the oats.
- It’s an easy recipe; mix well and roll into small balls the size of half your palm. Flatten slightly with hands and place on baking tray.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until done.
- In a separate small bowl, add tahini and cocoa. Mix well. You’re looking for a smooth chocolate tahini mix here.
- Drizzle over the cookies and allow to cool. It will slightly harden once cooled.
- Enjoy! You’ll also notice some fruit in the picture, any fruit pairs so nicely with chocolate tahini. Give it a go!
Love This Post?
Subscribe to get posts like this delivered to your inbox every week