No muffin is complete without Pumpkin! These are the perfect compliment to a morning coffee, or that after lunch snack.
Enjoy these mini muffins, and you can top them with any Halloween topper for that perfect party dish.
Directions0/0 steps made
- Preheat the oven to 370 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate large bowl, mix together pumpkin, sugar, eggs, oil and buttermilk until well combined.
- Mix in the chocolate chips.
- Pour into greased muffin tins. Top with remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
For details on how to make your own pumpkin purée for this recipe, see my Pumpkin Roasting Basics!
image source: delish
Love This Post?
Subscribe to get posts like this delivered to your inbox every week