Directions0/0 steps made
- In a large pot, place ribs, onion, cinnamon stick and bay leaves together
- Fill with water until all ingredients are covered.
- Add some salt and bring to a boil. once boiled, allow to simmer for 2.5 hours. There will be a film residue coming to the top. Scrape this and discard.
- While the ribs are simmering, we’re going to make the rub.
- In a small bowl, combine the garlic, sugar, paprika, salt & pepper. Mix well.
- Preheat over to 350 degrees F.
- Line a baking dish with tinfoil, shiny side down. You’ll need enough not to just line the dish but to fold over the ribs (so make sure you have enough).
- When ribs are done, pull out using tongs and gently pat dry. They don’t need to be completely dry just not dripping anymore. Place in prepared dish.
- Brush the rub all over the ribs. Make sure to brush both sides.
- Now brush your fav BBQ sauce on both sides. I never said how much so I’ll leave that to you. I smother mine!
- Cover in foil and place in oven meat side down for 30 minutes. After 30 min, uncover and flip over and broil another 10 minutes (or until done).
- Remove, allow to slightly cool and enjoy ?
Love This Post?
Subscribe to get posts like this delivered to your inbox every week