Crunchy & filled with flavour in every bite. My favourite protein is salmon. Hands down favourite food ever. LOVE LOVE LOVE it. And this is my favourite recipe out there. MUST try.
Perfect to throw on a BBQ in summer, delicious in the oven during cold nights. The perfect dish for any day of the year.
Hope you enjoy this as much as I do. Remember to tag me in this post using hashtag #mothermayibake
Directions0/0 steps made
- Place salmon on lightly oiled tinfoil. Brush with olive oil. Squeeze some lemon juice on top and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the butter and breadcrumbs.
- Add the dill and horseradish and mix well.
- Add the basil. Squeeze all the juice out of the lemon into the bowl. Mix.
- Once the mixture is set (should be thick, feel free to add more ingredients for a larger fillet) pack it on the salmon. Pack it with a even thickness throughout.
- Once the salmon is topped with the flavour rich mixture, grate some lemon zest over the entire fish.
- Wrap in tinfoil and throw on the BBQ. Cook about 20-25 minutes or until salmon is ready (light, beautiful fleshy pink).
- Allow to cool and serve with vegetables.
Love This Post?
Subscribe to get posts like this delivered to your inbox every week