With Summer getting ready to leave us and all the back to school jitters settling in, I find comfort in these amazing, not overly sweet Sweet Potato Squares. Packed with Sweet Potato puree and loaded with vitamins and all things yummy, my kids are living on these for all of September. And I know you will be too, so here’s my new fav recipe, and absolutely love the smell filling my kitchen each time these hit the oven. Happy B2S!
Directions0/0 steps made
- First, you’ll need to roast a sweet potato. I have a few sweet potato recipes on the blog so make this roast worthwhile! I usually roast an entire sweet potato for about an hour at 375 degrees. Remove and set aside to cool.
- In a mixing bowl, melt the coconut oil. Add the egg and coconut sugar and whisk together.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients. Mix.
- Add the milk and mix well until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Fold in the roasted sweet potato puree.
- Grease your baking pan and fill the cups almost full.
- I like to sprinkle oats on top right before they enter the oven. Optional step but I love it.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 18-20 minutes.
- Allow to cool and enjoy!
PS: Love these slightly warmed with jam on them. If you’re making these give me a tag, love to see @mothermayibake
Love This Post?
Subscribe to get posts like this delivered to your inbox every week