Labneh, one of the oldest but most favourable spreads there are today. I’m often asked for Labneh recipes or different ways to eat Labneh, and here’s one of my favorites. Did you know Labneh is considered safe to eat (even preferred) for those lactose and tolerant? It is a dairy, however it is fermented and strained, making it a more desirable dish for diets all around. Nobody knows where Labneh first originated, but it falls in the cheese category. Cheese has been strained for hundreds of years originally in Lebanon, Syria, Palestine, Jordan and Israel. We’ve incorporated this tasty traditional dip into an amazing Spinach and Artichoke dish that will leave you wanting MORE! Give it a go…
Directions0/0 steps made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat the bottom of a medium sized baking dish with oil.
- Pat dry the artichoke and set aside.
- Directly into the pan, add the onions, garlic. Add the dried spices here and gently mix.
- Add the spinach, MotherMayi Labneh and sour cream. You’ll use one container of the Labneh, and refill it once with the sour cream. Use it as a 240g measuring cup.
- Mix well until entire dish is incorporated.
- Add the cheese. Mix the cheese into the dish well (once it melts it will be the main ingredient holding everything together)
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Allow to cool and enjoy!
Love This Post?
Subscribe to get posts like this delivered to your inbox every week