I love almond flour. Light, fluffy, and nutritious. Gives such a nice flavor to any baking. These Almond Tahini Cookies are perfect. Crispy but chewy – YES BOTH! 8 simple ingredients brings you a delightful, almost GUILT FREE cookie!
Directions0/0 steps made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Use a hand mixer to combine the butters, sugar, egg and vanilla.
- Add the almond flour and baking soda. Mix well.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Grease baking sheet and place about tablespoon sized balls on pan. Gently press down with palm of hand. They expand so space em out!
- Bake 12-14 minutes (13 minutes was perfect for us!) You’ll want a brown color.
- Allow to cool and enjoy!
Love This Post?
Subscribe to get posts like this delivered to your inbox every week