I love almond flour. Light, fluffy, and nutritious. Gives such a nice flavor to any baking. These Almond Tahini Cookies are perfect. Crispy but chewy – YES BOTH! 8 simple ingredients brings you a delightful, almost GUILT FREE cookie!
Directions0/0 steps made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Use a hand mixer to combine the butters, sugar, egg and vanilla.
- Add the almond flour and baking soda. Mix well.
- Add the tahini and fold in the chocolate chips.
- Grease baking sheet and place about tablespoon sized balls on pan. Gently press down with fork. They expand so space em out!
- Bake about 12 minutes or until they’re a light golden brown.
- Allow to cool as they will come out soft, very soft. Once they cool they will harden.
- Allow to cool and enjoy!
Love This Post?
Subscribe to get posts like this delivered to your inbox every week