Let me be honest and admit that I love to cook. But baking hasn’t always been my specialty. I used to hate finding a good cookie recipe and try to replicate the decor and fail miserably. However I give credit where credit is due, and I love this cake! The decor is easy, if I can do it, anyone can do it. I smothered the cake in the Magic Frosting and covered with cookie crumbs and mini eggs. Simple. Beautiful AND delicious! Here’s the recipe for the very Easy Easter Cake:
Directions0/0 steps made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease two 8″ cake pans and dust lightly with flour
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda and nutmeg
- In a separate bowl combine eggs, sugar, oil and vanilla (we used an electric mixer)
- Fold into flour mixture. Add the carrots and raisins, mixing by hand.
- Pour batter into prepared pans and bake for 45 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool before decorating.
Love This Post?
Subscribe to get posts like this delivered to your inbox every week