TWO veggies and a fruit in one muffin? That’s a win win. These are delicious – with a great spiced kick. You almost forget how you have 3 cups of fruit/veggies stuffed into them. Enjoy this simple & delicious recipe.
Directions0/0 steps made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a muffin tin (I used coconut oil here).
- Mix together the sugar, eggs & oil.
- In another bowl, mix together all the dry ingredients.
- Slowly pour this into the sugar/egg/oil bowl. It will be thick so fold in gently and take your time incorporating the ingredients.
- Mix in the zucchini apple and carrots.
- Fill the muffin tins 2/3 full and bake.
- My perfect number was 23 minutes, or else anywhere from 20-25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
That’s it! It’s an easy ingredients list, with 5 step directions. These are delicious, a great on the go snack that you know is loaded with veggies. Yummy!
Love This Post?
Subscribe to get posts like this delivered to your inbox every week