I love anything apple spiced! These super moist muffins are great for breakfast or with tea/coffee any day of the week! The ingredients help to keep these whole wheat apple spiced muffins hearty but moist.
Directions0/0 steps made
- Get your muffin tins ready! By ready I mean grease them or line them.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- You will need 2 bowls. In the first mix together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
- In the second bowl, combine applesauce, greek yogurt, brown sugar, oil and egg. Stir until smooth.
- Fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Mix well and pour into prepared muffin tins.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool and enjoy.
Love This Post?
Subscribe to get posts like this delivered to your inbox every week