Double Chocolate Zucchini Bread. I don’t need to say anything else. The name speaks for itself. I love this in the morning for a quick breakfast and dessert in the eve. Sometimes we spread some greek yogurt on it, sometimes we top it with fruit, sometimes we heat it up with butter. Any way you eat it is delicious! Enjoy!
Directions0/0 steps made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large bowl, whisk the egg. Add the vanilla.
- Add the nut butter (we use the nut and seed butter from Costco), apple sauce and honey. Add the milk.
- Mix well until ingredients are incorporated.
- In a separate bowl, mix all the dry ingredients together. Then fold into the wet ingredients.
- Finally, add the chocolate chips and zucchini. Don’t over mix.
- Grease you baking pan and pour your batter in. Bake for 55 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool and enjoy!
Love This Post?
Subscribe to get posts like this delivered to your inbox every week