Crunch – Crunch – Crunch ! I love granola, especially sweet granola. If you haven’t figured it out, I love chickpeas. LOVE THEM. They literally run my business. So as I was eating granola, I figured why not add some protein and fiber to it. So I did! Here is the Sweet Chickpeas Granola recipe. Give me a tag if you make it @mothermayibake – would love to see it! Happy baking!
PS: To keep it #vegan , substitute the butter for coconut oil. And still so tasty!
Directions0/0 steps made
- Preheat over to 375 degrees F
- Place a piece of parchment paper on a flat oven tray
- Spread the ingredients on the pan, laying flat
- Bake for 20-25 minutes (or until chickpeas look toasted)
- Allow to cool, and enjoy.
Love This Post?
Subscribe to get posts like this delivered to your inbox every week