Chocolate Chickpea Cookies – I know I feel I live in chickpeas. Work with them, eat them, dessert with them. But it’s because they’re delicious. Just so flavourful and healthy. So we made a cookie. And a pretty darn good one too! To keep it vegan, substitute the honey for sugar. This has been the perfect hold me over snack, morning breakfast substitute and dessert. Love the diversity! Give me a tag if you make these simple cookies! @mothermayibake
Directions0/0 steps made
- Preheat oven to 355 degrees F.
- Drain and rinse your chickpeas.
- Combine all ingredients except chocolate chips in a food processor. The final texture will look just like sticky cookie dough.
- Fold in chocolate chips with spatula.
- Grease you baking pan. Roll the dough into little balls and place on baking pan.
- Press down with a fork, as if you’re making peanut butter cookies (you can grease the fork before you press the cookies down so it doesn’t stick). You want the batter thin so it cooks through.
Love This Post?
Subscribe to get posts like this delivered to your inbox every week