‘Tis the season for eggnog! Gotta love these amazing sweets, perfect for any party over the holidays…
Directions0/0 steps made
- Whisk together the 10 eggs in a heat safe bowl.
- Set bowl over a pot of simmering water.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to cook.
- Continually stir mixture until very thick and glossy (about 25 min).
- Allow to completely cool.
- Oil hands and roll into balls. Roll in sanding sugar for garnish.
Love This Post?
Subscribe to get posts like this delivered to your inbox every week