Healthy & delicious. I love when you can use those 2 words together. There’s 101 million pancake recipes out there, but this one is worth trying!
This is a really hearty pancake recipe that I love to make for my family.
Directions0/0 steps made
- Whisk together the egg and coconut oil.
- Add the flour and sugar gradually. Next add the baking powder and baking soda.
- Now add the milk and yogurt to the mixture, slowly folding them in. Set aside.
- Place the spinach in a blender (I use the nutri-bullet). You can add some water in here to get the spinach blended (mine gets stuck on top if I don’t add liquid). A
- dd this to the mixing bowl, and finally add the chia seeds.
- Mix well until resembles smooth pancake batter.
- Cook on medium heat, until one side bubbles. Then flip it and do the same to the other side.
- Top with fruit, honey and enjoy!
Love This Post?
Subscribe to get posts like this delivered to your inbox every week