Everyone has a classic pound cake. A to go cake. Simple, easy white cake. And this is mine:
Directions0/0 steps made
- Preheat oven to 355 degrees F. Grease your baking dish. Round or square both work.
- Combine in your mixing bowl the eggs, vanilla, butter and sugar. Beat on high for about 2-3 minutes, or until fluffy.
- Add the flour and baking powder, alternating with the milk. Mix well. Add the lemon zest.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool. Decorate as desired and enjoy 🙂
Love This Post?
Subscribe to get posts like this delivered to your inbox every week