The season, the smells, the limited time Pumpkin that we literally put in EVERYTHING because it’s delicious, and we have to because what else would we do in October? This Pumpkin Bread is delicious, it’s the perfect balance of all the ingredients for a flavorful, moist, very tasty bake. In the morning we warm it up, spread some cream cheese on it and have some for breakfast. It’s worth the bake, and you’ll be making more. Happy baking!
Directions0/0 steps made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, whisk the egg. Add the butter and vanilla.
- Mix until ingredients are incorporated well.
- Add the dry ingredients, starting with the flour, sugar, baking soda then pumpkin spice.
- Finally mix in the pumpkin. You should have a nice smelling batter, not too thick.
- Spatula the batter out and pour into lined baking dish. I usually use parchment paper so it’s easier to take out once it’s done baking.
- Optional pumpkin seeds sprinkled across the top before it goes in the oven. I love this because it doesn’t just look nice, it’s an extra dose of healthy fats, fibers and proteins.
- Bake for 55 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool and enjoy!
Love This Post?
Subscribe to get posts like this delivered to your inbox every week