If you’re going to roast a pumpkin, you just have to make use of all the puree. And once you buy your pumpkin spice, you need to use it all this season so you can buy it fresh for next year. That’s the nice things about seasonal fruits and vegetables, you get them that one time a year so you really make the most of it, and appreciate them that much more. Love these Pumpkin Muffins, they’re a big hit every year in my kitchen.
Directions0/0 steps made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together the sugar, eggs and oil. Add the milk and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, pumpkin pie spice and baking soda.
- Slowly pour the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, incorporate well.
- Fold in the chocolate chips, do not over mix.
- Pour into greased muffin tin and bake for 22 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool and enjoy! We cut them in half and spread some butter on it and enjoy it that way.
Love This Post?
Subscribe to get posts like this delivered to your inbox every week