These Sticky Pumpkin Scones are my favorite because each one looks different. There’s no perfect shape, they’re all perfect. The kids get in there, sticky, messy and all, shape them the best they know how (or care to) and a quick easy bake of 15 minutes. Love these!
Side note, I didn’t add raisins here but feel like they’d be the perfect addition. I’ll adjust this for the next batch but it seems to remind me of cinnamon raisin bagels. If you try it this way please tag me and let me know how they turned out!
Directions0/0 steps made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all dry ingredients.
- Using your hands, slowly cut in butter. Incorporate well until the batter is course.
- Gradually add the milk. Keep working the batter until it becomes sticky and ragged. Add more flour if needed.
- Fold in pumpkin puree.
- Lightly flour your baking sheet.
- Break off about a handful of batter and roll it between your hands. Slightly flatten it and place it on your baking sheet.
- Brush the raw scone with egg wash and place in the oven.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to cool and enjoy.
Love This Post?
Subscribe to get posts like this delivered to your inbox every week