Looking for different ways to serve oatmeal for breakfast? Try these nutrient packed breakfast muffins! Quinoa muffins are a great and easy way to get your daily oatmeal!
Protein, fruits and enough energy to get you thru ’til lunch. They’re healthy & filling!
Directions0/0 steps made
- Line muffin tin and preheat oven to 375 F
- Mash the bananas in a bowl. Add the apple sauce, almond milk, honey & vanilla. Mix well. If you are adding the peanut butter add here. Recipe is still great without it.
- Add the oats, cinnamon & quinoa.
- Last add the apple chunks. Heavily fill the muffin tins as they won’t rise much. I really pack them in.
- Garnish with blueberries and bake 20-25 minutes (or until lightly browned
- Allow to cool and enjoy 🙂
Love This Post?
Subscribe to get posts like this delivered to your inbox every week