I love when something so healthy is so delicious AND the kids love it. This is a perfect pick me up for any day.
Filled with protein, has quinoa, and gone in one bite! Perfect. And you don’t have to cook the quinoa! The more I brag about this recipe the more it seems like magic. So easy! Here’s the half hour recipe, including the 20 minutes of bake time.
*Yields 36 mini-quiches
Directions0/0 steps made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease the muffin tin. Make sure you use an ample amount of grease for two reasons; you’ll want the quiches to come out easily, and you want the quinoa crust to stick.
- Spoon about half a tsp of quinoa into each muffin cup. You’ll want the cups to be as covered as possible, so give the muffin tin a little shake to spread them out evenly.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients into a bowl. Give them a good mix so they are well incorporated, including the eggs.
- Pour the egg mixture into prepared muffin tins and you’re done! Put them in the oven and bake for about 20 minutes, or until they start looking puffy and delicious; golden brown colour.
- Allow to cool, but still serve warm. Enjoy!
Love This Post?
Subscribe to get posts like this delivered to your inbox every week