Quick healthy snacks is what it is all about. I love having tasty snacks that satisfy the appetite & everyone. Kids love it. Great snack for those workout routines.
Protein and veggie packed. Quick & easy….here’s the recipe.
P.S. I love these served with sweet potato fries!
Directions0/0 steps made
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. In a large bowl, mix together the turkey, garlic and all the spices.
- Add the egg, mix well. Once the egg is mixed in the meat, add the breadcrumbs.
- Add the the carrots, zucchini and BBQ sauce. Mix all the ingredients well.
- Slightly grease baking sheet. Using your hands, roll the mixture into meatballs. Line on the baking sheet.
- Drizzle honey on top and place into the oven. Bake about 25-30 minutes or until browned. Let cool down before eating.
Love This Post?
Subscribe to get posts like this delivered to your inbox every week