We can easily call these Peanut Butter Chocolate Overload Brownies – Damn they’re good! Satisfying to both the sweet tooth and healthy tooth (if that’s even a thing?). Loaded with Quinoa and Peanut Butter, packed with additional protein (we used a peanut butter one, hence the ‘overload’ in the title) and we’re been having it on the daily. Dig in!
Directions0/0 steps made
- Grease your baking pan and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all the ingredients using a hand mixer. Make sure they are incorporated well together, you don’t want any lumps.
- This recipe is simple, that is it. You don’t have to add the ingredients in any order just make sure the bananas are smooth after mixing.
- Pour batter into baking pan and bake for 25-27 minutes. They will still have a ‘wet’ look.
- Allow to cool before eating, store in fridge.
Love This Post?
Subscribe to get posts like this delivered to your inbox every week