There’s always a fat base in almost every baking dish. Butter is the common staple, oils are next and a few other options. But our favorite is AVOCADO, the GOOD fat. It’s high nutritional value and beautiful color brings the perfect fat, taste and texture to your baking. The riper the better. We have an amazing Banana Bread loaf that follows this same recipe, bake it up!
Directions0/0 steps made
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Beat the Avocado, eggs and sugars until smooth. Add the milk to help consistency (add more if needed).
- Add the bananas and vanilla and mix well.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and incorporate with a spatula.
- Pour into greased muffin tin and bake for 15-18 minutes.
- Allow to cool and enjoy!
Love This Post?
Subscribe to get posts like this delivered to your inbox every week