My fav! I love this recipe. Clean easy bake. Dairy free and no added sugar (you can leave them off the strawberries for sugar free). Enjoy this as a healthy snack, a perfect compliment to your morning coffee or in a basket as a side with soup. It’s good with anything, anywhere.
Directions0/0 steps made
- Preheat oven 350 degrees F and grease a muffin tin.
- Dice strawberries and place them on baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the tsp of sugar on top and roast the strawberries for 20 minutes.
- Mix corn meal, almond meal, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the large bowl and mix well.
- Fold in strawberries. Pour mixture into prepared muffin tins.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until edges are golden.
- Remove from oven, allow to cool and enjoy!
Makes 18 mini muffins.
Love This Post?
Subscribe to get posts like this delivered to your inbox every week