Ahhhh – Finally a guilt free cookie. I wanted to put something together where you can eat, and eat, and eat without all the guilt or Mom rules. With that in mind, these vegan, sugar free, healthy little treats are a hit! And the best part, they’re STUFFED WITH SWEET POTATO! Enjoy!
Directions0/0 steps made
- Bring a pot of water to boil and add the tea bags. There are so many flavours out there, so choose one that the kids will love (make sure it’s caffeine free!). I love Warm Cinnamon Spice (it was a huge hit with my kids). A cinnamon stick will work here, too!
- Throw the tea bags and potatoes into the pot. Boil until soft.
- Blend your oatmeal. Blend just until it becomes like a flour texture. Set aside.
- Remove the potatoes from the water and purée. Add the coconut oil (you can add extra water if required to make them purée).
- Combine the oats and potatoes and mix well. It should resemble a sticky dough texture.
- Lay it out on a floured surface (to keep it from sticking).
- Roll out, cut into desired shapes and sizes (you can really have fun with these!)
- Place on a greased baking sheet and bake at 375 degrees F for 22-24 mins or until done.
Try with cream cheese and honey in the mornings! These cookies resemble a sweet potato cracker, so dip ’em in some Hummus!
They’re so fun and versatile so enjoy! Tag me in your fave way to eat ’em at @mothermayibake
Love This Post?
Subscribe to get posts like this delivered to your inbox every week