Oh the traditional pumpkin pie! There are so many versions of this dish it took me a while to find this one. This is a classic – and my FAV. Try this out – I hope you love it as much as I do!
Directions0/0 steps made
- Combine all the ingredients until you have a smooth, liquid-like product. (I’ve blended and hand-mixed – both work, just ensure you incorporate all ingredients well).
- Pour filling into your prepared pie crust.
- Bake for about an hour (or until filling is set in the centre) at 375 degrees F.
- Allow to cool before serving (about 30 mins).
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkle some pumpkin spice on top!
This is a pumpkin pie recipe that you can enjoy all season long!
Tips For Other Homemade Ingredients:
For details on how to make your own pumpkin purée for this recipe, see my Pumpkin Roasting Basics!
If you’re making your own pie crust, I have the perfect recipe: Perfect Pie Crust.
Love This Post?
Subscribe to get posts like this delivered to your inbox every week