The title just makes me want to smear Nutella all over this perfect loaf! Made with my favorite high vitamin fruit (NO BUTTERS OR OILS!) Avocado. It’s Banana bread at it’s finest. The riper the fruits here the better. If you’re making this tag me @MotherMayibake – Enjoy!
Directions0/0 steps made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, beat together the avocados (peeled and pitted), egg and sugar. Mix well. Hand mixer works nicely here.
- Add the bananas, milk and vanilla and continue to mix.
- Fold in the rest of the ingredients (save a few hazelnuts for garnish on the top) with a spatula and incorporate all ingredients together.
- I like to line my loaf pan with parchment paper so when the loaf is done I can remove it by pulling out the paper and slice it. That being said line your pan and pour in the batter.
- Sprinkle the rest of the hazelnut on top (nothing taste better than toasted hazelnut)
- Bake for 55 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool before eating and enjoy!
Love This Post?
Subscribe to get posts like this delivered to your inbox every week