Maybe it’s all the strawberry cravings, but these pink dishes are delicious. Summer fresh, beautiful bright colors and light and tasty. And oh so simple. I love this tart especially for Canada Day. Recipe calls for MotherMayi Labneh – and brings together the perfect flavors. Here we go…
Directions0/0 steps made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Let get the crust ready.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat together eggs, butter and sugar. Mix well.
- Add the flour. You’ll have a crumble like texture to your batter.
- In a baking dish, spread the batter. Pat it down so it’s a thin even texture throughout. 1-2cm thick should be good.
- With a fork, pierce the crust throughout to avoid it rising in the oven.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Once done, remove from heat and allot to cool.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl beat together the Labneh, sugar and yogurt.
- This should be a light and fluffy frosting. Spread evenly over baked tart.
- Top with fresh strawberries and pistachios and serve! Beautiful, light and so tasty!
Love This Post?
Subscribe to get posts like this delivered to your inbox every week