You know when a friend passes on the perfect recipe…every time? Well I am lucky enough to have her in my life. She’s all about good foods and amazing salads. I’ll never forget her walking in my house after I had my baby. I was feeling tired and huge. Then she pulls out this THIS DISH. A jam packed, colourful salad bowl that smells delicious. And I don’t usually talk like that about salads. I ate it for lunch and supper over the next two days. SO satisfying.
Directions0/0 steps made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Chop the yam. Toss in olive oil, salt & pepper.
- Put in the oven until tender (about 20 mins).
- In a small bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients for the dressing and set aside (white balsamic, Dijon mustard, honey, garlic, dash of salt & pepper, olive oil).
- Mix the rest of the ingredients in another bowl.
- Add the yams. Top with dressing and serve!
Tip: If you’re a feta cheese fan, crumble some on top for that extra kick!
Love This Post?
Subscribe to get posts like this delivered to your inbox every week