Gotta love a title that has that many words! You just know it’s good. This is a crazy delicious but incredibly simple salad. Love it! And it pairs well with everything.
This recipe makes a small side dish salad, feel free to double it if you want it bigger.
Directions0/0 steps made
- Melt the butter in a saucepan.
- Add the almond and cinnamon.
- Cook for a few minutes on medium heat, stirring constantly. Don’t let it burn!
- Toss the rest of the ingredients in a salad bowl. Mix well.
- Add the roasted almonds. Serve!
Love This Post?
Subscribe to get posts like this delivered to your inbox every week