Simple. Clean. Vegan. Oatmilk.
You’ll need a nut bag for this recipe. That’s the one I purchased off Amazon.
Directions0/0 steps made
- 1 cup steel cut oats (soaked in 2 cups cold water for 2 hours)
- Add to blender, blend on high for 30 seconds
- Add 6 pitted dates
- Add 2 more cups cold water
- Blend for another 30 seconds
- Set up your milk bag (nut bag works too) over a bowl. If you don’t have a second set of hands to help you make sure your bag is secure on the bowl, and big enough to handle everything in the blender. Slowly pour contents in the bag.
- Squeeze the bag well, ring the bag like you are wringing a wet cloth (twisting squeeze)
- Pour the liquid from the bowl back into the blender
- Add the salt, cinnamon, splash of vanilla and blend on high for another 30 seconds
- All done! Make sure to refrigerate.
Love This Post?
Subscribe to get posts like this delivered to your inbox every week