I know, we just can’t get enough pumpkin til we eat it, drink it, bake it, carve it and then do it all again. Today we’re flipping it! With these Pumpkin Pancakes. No added sugar, no flour, just fresh pumpkin and all the warm smells of pumpkin spice you crave. Enjoy!
Directions0/0 steps made
- First off, you’ll need a blender. I used a NutriBullet because I find it easier to clean than a Vitamix, especially since we’re adding eggs. Add the oats to the blender and mix until it’s flour.
- Remove the dry oats. Add the rest of the ingredients and blend for about a minute.
- Add the oats back in and blend one last time. Ingredients should be well incorporated.
- Pour the batter by the spoonful (about 3tbsp) onto a greased pan. Cook thoroughly as if you’re making regular pancakes.
- Make sure pancakes are cooked through. Add some honey to your final plate and you’re done!
Love This Post?
Subscribe to get posts like this delivered to your inbox every week