This is my new favorite recipe. And best part, I’ve done all the work for you. 2 ingredients. 2 simple, healthful, fresh ingredients. This is the spicy version, however if you are looking for something without the spicy kick, or something the kids will love, simply substitute my MotherMayi Spicy Hummus for MotherMayi Original Hummus. The hummus is spiced and blended perfectly so you don’t need to do much here. Read up and enjoy! If you love it, share it!
Directions0/0 steps made
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Wash and dry the cauliflower head. Once dry, cut it up however style you like.
- Coat the cauliflower with the hummus. You can either put them right in the container and mix well or individually rub each piece. As if you’re breading the cauliflower.
- This recipe calls for 2 ingredients, however I like to line my baking dish with parchment paper and oil always. However it works without the oil.
- Place the hummus breaded cauliflower bites on the prepared baking dish. Optional garnish on the spicy: red pepper flakes. Optional garnish on the traditional hummus style: roasted garlicand red pepper flakes.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until soft.
- Remove from over, allow to cool and enjoy!
Love This Post?
Subscribe to get posts like this delivered to your inbox every week