Why do green foods just look better? And you even feel a bit better eating it. So go ahead, eat your greens and feel good about it, cause this recipe has 2 cups of spinach in something you were gonna use your ripe bananas for anyway. Enjoy!
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a blender, add your spinach, banana and milk. Blend on high for 30 seconds until you have a smooth green liquid.
- In a separate bowl, beat together egg, oil and sugar. Mix well.
- Add your green liquid into the bowl. Continue to mix.
- Add your dry ingredients. Mix until all ingredients are incorporated well.
- Grease your loaf pan well and dust lightly with flour. Pour your batter in.
- Optional but I always like a bit of garnish on my foods, so sprinkle some oats on the top before baking.
- Bake in center of oven for 50-55 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool before serving. If you’re baking this, take a picture and tag me! @mothermayibake
Love This Post?
Subscribe to get posts like this delivered to your inbox every week